Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Belle of Cheerfulness

My heart just melted. :')


Rhincel John O. De Veas
BSED-III
Quiz no. 5
The Belle of Cheerfulness
Simplicity is beauty… well that’s a very famous saying. It is actually nice to find a person so supple yet so exquisite like sugar and spice combined. A person like that is inspiring, actually, moving. It’s really a delight to feel that person’s presence and warmth all around your atmosphere.
            She is like an angel, a very sweet angel. Oops… she’s ma’am Valerie Go.
            Well, in her simple jokes, she can make a crowd laugh. She actually looks like a gentle lamb with all the wits and humor of a wolf. She is actually one of the most spirited people I know with all the humbleness around her.
            Maybe I sound like bull, but she definitely inspires me. She inspires me to be better in what I do. She was my teacher for two semesters and she made an impact to my life so great that I became just a whole new person. It’s like magic, no, it’s like enchantment. Spending two semesters in her class, the writer in me was born. Suddenly something deeper in my soul purged. It suddenly wanted to came out and shout what it can do.
            I’ll never know how she did it, but definitely I owe her a lot. She tells us her story and it somewhat moves something inside me. I suddenly started to believe that the most impossible things can actually start with a courageous step towards what blocks your way. Meeting her also gave birth to my maturity. Though she was my friend too, she never consent my wrongs. I learned suddenly how to be responsible for my own actions and be more firm in making my decisions.
            She’s beauty and brains combined with a splattering of glow and cheer. I really admire her passion in teaching, to somehow make a difference to other people’s life. She’s like a total package of goodness and fun. She definitely knows how to carry out a lively discussion in the most boring moments.
            She is an inspiration, she is my friend, and she is ma’am Valerie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment