Friday, January 20, 2012

7 Deadly Sins

Hope to get to know more about others! :))

envy
seven things you lack and covet
1. self-confidence
2. writing skills
3. clear skin
4. time management
5. creativity
6. romantic relationship
7. cooking skills
sloth
seven things that you neglect to do
1. go to church
2. pray
3. study
4. read
5. write
6. exercise
7. clean my room
greed
seven worldly material desires
1. watches
2. iPhone
2. clothes
3. DLSR
4.  make-up
5.shoes
6. house
7. car
pride
seven great things in my life
1. I have a loving family. (with a great mom and pretty sistahs!)
2. I'm surrounded with wonderful friends and lovable students.
3. My job gives me a fulfilled heart everyday.
4. I do little acts of kindness to people around. (from charity works to running/buying stuff for a cause)
5. I'm a LOLA (Labor of Love) founder! (an "association' of  employees,who do overtime work without pay)
6. I have started managing my finances and so far,so good. :)
7. 7. I have a little sister who's growing up so fast, and growing up as an adorable and wonderful teenager.
 gluttony
seven guilty pleasures
1. eating ice cream even when I'm sick
2. talking! :D
3. Twitter
4. internet
5. watching America's Next Top Model (Yayks!)
6. (Ugh! Can't think of two more)
7. 
lust
seven things I love about love
   1. the hugs
2. the *kilig* moments
3. having someone to sit by the beach and watch the sunset with 
4. messages that make me smile
5. someone to talk to (who is always available) about anything and everything under the sun
6.  happiness
7. a best friend, a kuya, a lover
 wrath
seven things that make you angry
1. gossips (and gossipers)
2. pretentious
3. flirt
4. students (people) who throw trash anywhere and everywhere (even if the trash can is just a few steps away)
5. disrespectful people
6. liars
7. arrogant
Whew! It took me almost an hour to finish this. Join us! Drop by this blog  and get started. :))

2 comments:

  1. YES! I am totally craving an iphone also. . .

    someday. maybe. hopefully. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of people want it these days! Thanks for reading!:))

    ReplyDelete