Sunday, March 18, 2012

No,no,no I'm not Anna Go

I have always been mistaken (as in AAAAALWAYS) as my sister Anna Loraine Go. You know those people (my Mom's friends way back) who would always tell me, "Uy, Anna, kumusta na?" "Uy, Anna ikaw na ba yan? Ang laki mo na." Then I would always give them a sweet smile with "Ay,hindi po ako yun, Ate ko po yun." :))

So I thought of listing down 5 things about ANNA GO ( to prove them I am not her). :))

Here it goes....

1. She's a very bibo kid - always part of different intermission numbers, always a participant of different school or inter-school competitions whether it be extra-curricular or co-curricular activities, with her sweet and pleasant smile (obvious ba? Uhm, konek?) and her talent and I.Q.


2.  She consistently topped her class. Well, no need to say that she was always the first honor in her class since she entered school. (Ikaw na! :D)


Plus she was a Papa's girl. :)) 

3.  She's our Achie (oldest girl in the family) but her height doesn't seem to agree. Haha! Peace. :))


4.She is a beauty queen. :D She had won various beauty pageants (Ms.Palaro, Ms. ARASOF, Ms.Nasugbu) and was always a favorite muse of different basketball leagues, with her Chinita beauty and oozing confidence and poise. :)



And most importantly...... 


5. She had a boyfriend, and she now has a husband. :)



We're different, totally different. I can never be her because she's the ONLY Anna Go. Happy birthday, Achie. I love you always and forever. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment