Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Display Pala,Ha?

Sometimes, I just don't understand why people have to be so mean to others, or why people have to say things or do things that hurt other people. Err.

BADTRIP! But I just had to laugh at it, and that's what I did.. what we did. Okay fine. I was hurt. No, I was pissed off! This guy was looking for someone who could sign his documents, or something like that, and because our boss was not at the office, he was asking if maybe my boss' assistant could receive the document. Eh, wala nga namang assistant si bossing. At sino nga naman daw ako? At ano nga naman daw ginagawa ko sa opisinang ito? Wala? Display lang? It was a joke,yes,but because it came from him. err, it wasn't a joke for me. O,well, I'll just do my job. Never mind those people who think that way. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment