Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bits & Bites

Happy Sunday!! :)) It's 3:00 in the morning, and while everybody else is asleep, I'm trying to put some effort in recalling some memories of the entire week, thanks to Joice who always leads me to different blogs, including this blog, Piece of Cake. Piece of Mind. So with that a list of highlights of my week comes next:







1. I hosted the prom of our Junior and Senior high school students last Friday. It was a bit nostalgic. :') Didn't have much time to prepare for it,just grabbed my sister's super mini-skirt dress I found in the closet. A little make-up and a pony-tailed hair, with my screaming RED lips, and that's it! :D I like being simple,so the look might have not suited the occasion that much, but it did suit my personality well. :)

2. That;s just outside our house; the sun is STILL shining brightly when I got home! Seldom does it happens these days that I get home early, and was very happy not to need to turn on the headlight of my motorbike while driving home. :))

3. After a quite stressful week, time for a Friday night try-a-new-restaurant dinner! :)) It was Cafe Rene along the main road of Nasugbu. Ordered Sea-food pasta in white sauce and a bottomless CalamaTea (Calamansi + Tea-don't have a picture of it though). I don't eat that much for dinner. :)

4. My sister's on her 3rd month of pregnancy for her first baby (who also happens to be the first niece/nephew in the family) and everyone's just soooo excited!!! My brother-in-law just bought the first set of baby stuff - bottles and pacifiers! :))

5. Classes in graduate school is down to its last week. Deadlines and exams are coming. I shot a video for one of my classes (Design and Production of Audio Visual Development Communication Materials) as a final assignment. Thanks to my wonderful friend who agreed to be my model for the video. :)
 
6. My sister Joy came home before she leaves for Singapore next week, so we spent time together eating goto, and streetfood, and halo-halo, and chatting and chatting and chatting and more more chatting! :))

7. Just finished the first installment of Percy Jackson series. Been busy these days, and couldn't read that much. Happy to sit down (lie down) the whole night reading the book. 4 more to go! :))

So that's it,it has been (and really,almost always) a wonderful week!! :)) Hope you guys also do. :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you participated in the Bits & Bites link up! How exciting that your sister is pregnant :) I hope to see you again next week linking up!

    PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,Kendra! Looking forward to more link ups from you! :)

    ReplyDelete